It's great having somebody to Love and being Loved.


Yet Love is also a very fragile thing that many dont realise.
They can be so in Love with one another now, but for some reasons they parted.
Why..
It's all about communication, how we communicate with one another.
Talking is the best way out, but if words doesnt mean a thing.
It's time to feel each other's heart, but when you really dont feel anything anymore.
Probably, it's really time to leave each other and give them your blessing on finding somebody better.
Holding onto somebody who doesnt bring you joy is a torture to yourself.
Dont be silly, just step out of this and find someone better.
When you found someone better, you'll realised that why didnt you find him/her earlier.
This is why you have ex-boyf/girlf.
You want to find someone better than your ex after breaking up.
But what if you've found the best?
Simply just hold on and never let go.


Jasmin, I was sucha fool.
Knowing that I got somebody to love and loved me so much for so long, yet I still let you slip off my hands.
Ever since we've parted, deep down inside my heart, I swear I still have you there..
But things had changed this year..
Just one week before my birthday, I changed my contact and was informing everybody about it.
Until I scrolled down and saw your name..
I was wondering if you've forgotten me.
So it took me quite awhile to send the message.
When I saw your name in my inbox, the feeling is just awesome, way too awesome.
The last time I remembered texting you was like a few years ago.
And I cant imagine that now we're texting each other everyday, every now and then. :)
You're my greatest gift of all, my Love♥
You forgive me for my mistakes, understand me, care for me and love me.
I can never find anyone like you anymore.
Now I've got you, trust me, I'll never let you go..
Holding you on and never let go.
I can give everything up except you.
I love just the way you are. :)
The bubbly girl, the dancing queen, the mermaid & the sleeping beauty♥


You mean everything to me, girl♥


I LOVE YOU ♥