Days in school are rather interesting when you enjoy certain things.
I guess it doesnt suit me in this case.
Do the things you want the most, but how with so many rules & regulation.
Kids are encouraged to make mistakes and learn from it, but when you fail once you wont want to fail again. 
Learning requires one to spend time to discover what they dont know.
I wanna study but I'm like hooked onto games.
Although it helps me to kill time.
After some thoughts about it, I realised that it's killing me too.
Nobody would want to fail their O level and retake it again, when they can get it done with one try.
Me too, I also dont wish to spend another year studying the same stuffs.
Feeling weird right now. 
If this carry on, I'll be failing people and failing my O's.
Wake up before it's too late.
Sometimes I feel that I have a split personality. :(


Wanted to do my homeworks today, but plan failed. (N)
Ate shark's fin at grandma house.
The bowl was kinda big, 1 bowl and I'm on the sofa. :)
After that went to get bubbletea & chips.
VODKA! (Y)