I woke up late again this morning. :(
Slept otw to school.
Was listening to 987, Boys Like Girls - Two Is Better Than One.
Great song. (Y)
First lesson of the day and I'm off to meet my devil in my dream.
Slept all the way till recess.
I'm wasting my time today.
Went home straight after school.
Good boy right. :)
Drinking Vitasoy is such a joy.
Sat infront of da laptop and dotA till 6.
Kinda no life, I guess.






When we're born, God didn't give us everything.
God did not make everyone perfect because God, he himself is the only one who is perfect.
And if everyone is perfect, everyone would be God too.
God is fair.
Stop whining.
When things happen, we must not blame one another.
We need to try and find means & ways to solve it.
When we cannot change the situation, we change ourself.
So people do change under different circumstances.
Bear that in mind.