Back again!
Chinese New Year period and yet there's no mood.
It's like any other day, just that angpaos fill my piggy bank. :)
After school went to gamble and happy lose 20 plus.
PS: Pool is a joy.





Just Let Me Die..
Don't wake when lightning strikes
My heart for you is true
Let no one take that from you
Time is running tight
Can't change from wrong to right

So I'll close my eyes and dream a little
Just like how we used to be baby

Its time to say farewell
No need to cry of feelings
Oh it's alright
I'll end the end of lies

Heaven grant me one last wish I beg you
Let me say these words before I go

I will love you till the end of time
Every breath of mine
I'll hold you by my side
But I'll rest in peace
My sweetheart would you
Let me die in your arms with you
Only you can stop the rain tonight
Only you can change my world from black to white
So I'll close my eyes and dream a little more




Memories are just flash from the past, a blink & it's gone.
When you love something, it doesnt mean that you have to have it.
I dont want to keep any memories.
I just want to enjoy moments of joy, before everything come to an end.
So can Heaven grant my wish..